11 May, 2006

Best Moment is...

Yo! Its Elvis here...
K, this is sumthing i wanna ask:
What do you think the best moment(s) of the year was?

I got a few of 'em myself:

Oasis Concert
Thursdays
Chillin in town :P
LOST
Barcelona
n many more... Just add to it!

12 Comments:

Blogger Gino said...

I dont think there is a "best" moment but If i had to choose, i think it would be barcelona, we had sooooooo much fun! althou my room sukd (hehehe) and if it wasnt for stupid gafan the trip could have been even betta!!!! But the main reason why I chose Barcela it was because everybody had such a good time and we all got to share an shit lik tht.............Gino

9:25 AM  
Blogger ElvisS said...

Mm... Barca was fun (stupid Gaffan) but I think there has been sum better times, just think bout it... All the parties n shit haha its been a good year

9:26 AM  
Blogger Gino said...

Ye u r rit this year was so much betta thn the last one, weve done some preety fun stuff (and outrageous(philip)thts y its such a shame to leave cause i think this has probbly been the best one so far

9:32 AM  
Blogger ElvisS said...

Ah yes the classic inferno! That was one I wont forget... Lol the hours we spent at that damn place, and the money that was blown away... Haha good times...
Anymore?
How about up on the hill :)

11:53 AM  
Blogger Gino said...

hahaha ye i jst remember another thing tht was hilaurous remember when tom swang a punch at Philip

PS I jst said gd bye to philip tht sukd

11:56 AM  
Blogger Gino said...

We have talked about the best of this year but how about the worst, like most hated teacher and shit like tht for me RYDEN would be the most h8ed one, she is such a bitch but she had a nervous breakdown so we should b nice to her....... my ass we should the bitch gave me a 4!!!!!

12:11 PM  
Blogger ElvisS said...

Worst moments eh (ps.there still is room for best moments)?

Hmm... Well worst moments, there have been many. I suppose monday mornings, n math class (except when i passed!)

gettin busted by the girlz 4 a voice recordin (manuel, max, christian! haha)

uhh... Christian in general.. lol

More?

12:19 PM  
Blogger Gino said...

Another remarkable thing this year is tht Gino and Elvis met up every weekend except for one IN THA WHOOOLE YEAR

12:19 PM  
Blogger ElvisS said...

Hell yeah! Must be a record haha...

Another thing :
Shooting Hogan in the head with a rubber band, n tryin to hold the laughs!!!

"I got the deuce deuce in the trunk of my car..."

12:22 PM  
Blogger ElvisS said...

How about the pointless hours we played "Achtung Die Kurve"... Omg, fun year, fun times...

2:30 PM  
Blogger Makker said...

I really liked barcalone defiently 1 of my top 1's... but there are sooo many.. I liked the that day me and mewl sat and watched imagine together.. maybe it was coz I was still a bit drunk, but tht was sum quality time right there

3:44 PM  
Blogger ElvisS said...

PARTIES, specially #1 mewl, n
#2 mewl...

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home