14 May, 2006

Dont cry for me Manuel Garcia (to the tune of Dont cry for me Argentina)

Well as you know we lost a really good friend! Manuel, you better visit me in Finland when you get the chance! It's been a fucking great year, n u made it better! Keep in TOUCH!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Gino said...

HELLOOO PPLE OF SWEDEN..... I hope everybody is doin fine , myself , im doin fine i had a reaally looooong trip but im happy to b here already,but i kept on rememberin u guys on tha plane it sukd, an i will go to finland some day g2g for dinner cyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

4:44 PM  
Blogger ElvisS said...

You better... So how's Chile so far? Lol, when Alexi sends me the pictures of Friday, I'll be sure to put them on, no worries...

"I got the deuce deuce in the trunk of my car..."

10:03 AM  
Blogger Gino said...

i did i flew on air france were everybody has their own TV tell Alexi to giv u tha ppics FAST i wanna see them

4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home