hmm... top teen things, now tht is hard.. I belive that the best things here in life is the time I spent with my friends... Or girls :P hehe, does happen to often though :D sooo I hav a top 1 which takes all the other 10 spots.. my many friends
like I said, GIRLZ... hmm teachers? This isn't in any specific order; 1.Gaffan 2.Callahan 3.Arsenio 4.Jonas 5.Ioannou 6.Morfea 7.Mzwake 8.Hansson 9.Sam 10.Zwickert
5 Comments:
Girlz, girlz, girlz!!! Eatin out thursdays, OASIS, chillin in town, BF2, CS, etc...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
hmm... top teen things, now tht is hard.. I belive that the best things here in life is the time I spent with my friends... Or girls :P hehe, does happen to often though :D sooo I hav a top 1 which takes all the other 10 spots.. my many friends
like I said, GIRLZ...
hmm teachers?
This isn't in any specific order;
1.Gaffan
2.Callahan
3.Arsenio
4.Jonas
5.Ioannou
6.Morfea
7.Mzwake
8.Hansson
9.Sam
10.Zwickert
girlz girlz and girlaz and of course myself
Post a Comment
<< Home