Reunite...
Ok, me n Gino were thinking that we should meet up, and reunite the partyposse.
Now:
1.Where?
2.When?
3.Why? (state why you chose this location)
And guys try to be serious (the most challenging task)
and we r open to ideas, no idea is a bad one.
Now:
1.Where?
2.When?
3.Why? (state why you chose this location)
And guys try to be serious (the most challenging task)
and we r open to ideas, no idea is a bad one.
30 Comments:
how bout brazil!!
and y... (too expensive maybe, think about where the biggest crowd of us is)
Sumwhere in europe perhaps? I mean there might be festivals or sum shit, n its cheaper for the majority for us
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
i said majority... this isnt definite my friend just thinking outside the box haha... well keep postin ur thouts
uuh thts to xpensive for me
USA?
just a note...
Make the posts quite long, dont want too many small posts
UK? y? wat 2 do in uk? and sweden? y?
mm... but next year? im thinking sooner?
Sweden perhaps? Im checking on concerts n stuff... Its the cheapest place, n we would all have a place to stay. Ill keep u updated
i vote for sweden as well
anyone else hav suggestions?
so sweden? gotta w8 for the others to answer aswell, keep posting thou..
I don't no...
umm... yes... btw, this is kinda private... :O
correct... and post about things relevant to the blog now on (your choice of reunion)
my new number: +358505689702
........cmon........open for suggestions.........cmon.......... do it................DO IT
Do it
he is bk... and absolutly disgustede with the idea of meetin in sweden ohh w8 ok i can just brin alcohol there arrrgh then its fine ;D arrg clever... sry for not postin earlier but i just got internet and I need to get frunk aswell coz I have been sick for 2 fuckin weeks and thts about all I have done in dk soo far lie in bed pukin :( sooo thts y I wanted to get wasted right, wow I really need alcohol dont take this the wrong way Im not adicted or anythin I just cant stop
hmm seems like addiction...?
i vote sweden 2... dunno where tho, hoping sum1 else will solve tht
ok we decide on sweden now u might wanna give a date and alexi since u were the 1 with the bright idea u take this 1 home.
mmm.... all down to sexi
i call lassis house
this aint an option man
shut alexi and do sum planning! U got ur will bout sweden so just get down to it boy
haha u go sister
goddam it alexi, its bout time u get down to buisness and start planning
lol, makker using his authority
Alexi dont make come whooop ur ass!
Post a Comment
<< Home