hmm gd parties hahaha... yeah, the curse has been lifted, and all I was doin yesterday findin me way home wsas fallin into bushes :D :D:D man was I wasted, just a little reminder for u'll dont bike on crab bikes shitfaced, wen its pitch black outside it never ends well ;)
Startin in skool on the 14th :(... I have only 2 weeks left :(. so I am determined to make the most of it;) ohh and btw if u have been textin me or callin my phone hasnt been workin since the 13 july... and I havent got new phone just yet. but I do have my Id card now :D:D:D hehehe
HAHA fatty lover :D hahahahahhah biggest mistake ever!!! me and sum friends was sittin outside the the worldassociation of child labour or sum shit drickin as pigs :D hehe... then I decide to go home with 1 of me friends to my house at this point im absolutly wasted so we come at the house door and I ring the door bell HAHAHAHA at like 3 O'clock so me parents get up and see's me and me friend soooooo wasted walkin aroun tryin to find a dvd... and then they go to bed again highly suspicious :D and I have to go puke later tht evening. and as most of u know my parents think I only drink 3 beers wen iM out :D:D haha... so my mom just forbid me to go drinkin tonight :D she noticed we were drunk my dad somehow didnt :D hahaha
u no how we used 2 make fun of playahead.. well i joined this finnish version.. lemme tell u: u get mad pussy!! already hooked up wit several girlz, n more 2mrw at party
haha let me tell u wat hpnd to me on saturday nit quite a story a really... well so i was at this party and there no tivkets left so i couldnt go in, but I wasnt gonna stand ther in the cold without doin anytin so after a lot of drinkin an smokn "grass" we decided to go throw the sewards it was fukin diskustin and scary as hell!!! filled wit rats and weird ass noises, but i made it init was a hell of a party untill here swas a big fight (not involved) and cops came and close everytin about 4:30 in tha mornin
31 Comments:
HEY everybody, y had no1 told me the address of this site b4? i knew it exsisted but not where :S
gd tht i know now...
Status report
missin all my friends from SIS and stuck at landet and just WAITING 4 a party to come along...
hmm gd parties hahaha... yeah, the curse has been lifted, and all I was doin yesterday findin me way home wsas fallin into bushes :D :D:D man was I wasted, just a little reminder for u'll dont bike on crab bikes shitfaced, wen its pitch black outside it never ends well ;)
*crap!!!!
lol sounds fun... hehe sucks oskar! com 2 finnnland
My winter vacations are over so tht prety much sux, but they wer well good had lots of fun but now BAK to skool
Startin in skool on the 14th :(... I have only 2 weeks left :(.
so I am determined to make the most of it;) ohh and btw if u have been textin me or callin my phone hasnt been workin since the 13 july... and I havent got new phone just yet. but I do have my Id card now :D:D:D hehehe
kewl... Lol song to download: Peter Griffin: Rock Lobster...
Anyone else??? im havin a good time :P
hah im meeting up wit jannika n her friends on friday, getting wasted!
OMG KONSTA!! can u sink any lower!! I really hope for u tht her friends r hot or welcome to fatparty!
yoooo thrs this new spannish chik in my class SO HOT, amd tht accent OMG, the spannish accent is so dam sexy!!
heh "fatparty".....philip hehe
lol dont worry, this man doesnt sink to that level, all thou philip is an exeption..
strange coming from u.... haha
well 1st practice went well
HAHA fatty lover :D
hahahahahhah biggest mistake ever!!! me and sum friends was sittin outside the the worldassociation of child labour or sum shit drickin as pigs :D hehe... then I decide to go home with 1 of me friends to my house at this point im absolutly wasted so we come at the house door and I ring the door bell HAHAHAHA at like 3 O'clock so me parents get up and see's me and me friend soooooo wasted walkin aroun tryin to find a dvd... and then they go to bed again highly suspicious :D and I have to go puke later tht evening. and as most of u know my parents think I only drink 3 beers wen iM out :D:D haha... so my mom just forbid me to go drinkin tonight :D she noticed we were drunk my dad somehow didnt :D hahaha
oh yea and I have new mobile nr. +4626749245
PHILIP U FUCKING IDIOT!!!!! lol good job haha... wat the hell were u thinking!
????
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Fuck off alexi, im wit u on this one mate (philip)
me too... i luv u philip! ahahahahahaa... but seriously
makker<---------------the man
w8 so hav we decided on sverige then??? if so wen where what etc...?
well yea
mmkayyyyyy.... gettin shitfaced imorgon wit konfiss friends!!! wohoo! u?
w00t lassi's bak in da house y'all
u no how we used 2 make fun of playahead.. well i joined this finnish version.. lemme tell u: u get mad pussy!! already hooked up wit several girlz, n more 2mrw at party
hehe... netdating woohhuuu:D
hehe... netdating woohhuuu:D
haha let me tell u wat hpnd to me on saturday nit quite a story a really... well so i was at this party and there no tivkets left so i couldnt go in, but I wasnt gonna stand ther in the cold without doin anytin so after a lot of drinkin an smokn "grass" we decided to go throw the sewards it was fukin diskustin and scary as hell!!! filled wit rats and weird ass noises, but i made it init was a hell of a party untill here swas a big fight (not involved) and cops came and close everytin about 4:30 in tha mornin
lol grammar and spelling mistakes almost killed me there gino... U no wat i hate!!? hangovers... got such a bad 1 now n i got practice later
ye sry bout tht my keybord is kinda fukd up
lol i had 2 take spanish as one of my classes!
Elvis all u write is u r goin to parties, but not wat happens... dont tell me u dont do stupid stuff wen u r drunk course I know u do! :D;)
well... actually, i bailed into a dudes flowerbank rite as their parents pull into the driveway
Post a Comment
<< Home