just cuz ur jealous!!!! hej by the way im tryin 2 get my female companion to com wit me 2 sverige.
yes yes i know its like classic movie scene wher im gonna hav 2 choose between my friends or her lol! but shes cool so ull prob. like her (if she can come)
Alright, sounds fine... I have now decided to become a footy coach for my club and I have changed club too the other stuff was too unserious... well wat else ther? oh yea chralle couldnt get das apartment in mine neighbourhood but he is lookin still I have talked to him and he seems to be able to host of elvis...
OK ill call chralle before next friday... and while u get pussy prob. tomorow I for decide to say no to pussy last night!! I dont know wat I was think, reckon it was because Id rather score her friend, but still! and so I denied her when she asked me if I wanted to fuck her! luckily i made out with her friend later and then this bich fight began :D hehe
did not go... too much footie, and she aint my gf, we just went out a few times, and i got bored of her so to speak lolllllll.. well anyway u talk 2 chralle?
hehe at the moment I have a fortune of 11 kr.. so I dunno wat im gonna do bout buyin alcohol... and chralle says we cant sleep with him but he will talk to max he might let the 3 of us sleep there
hey konsta could we go friday in week 41 and then till like sat week 42 because chralle has to go home tht saturday sooo it would be better if we went straight wen we get off friday.
ohhh well we just gonna have to go then.. can u sleep at matts then? wednesday and thursday? then we will just crash at maxes all the other days? (im sleepin at christians, but he cant have 2 ppl ova at a time :S) but we will just be in town till midnight on skool nights and then we will go to our seperate homes... is tht alright matt? and konsta?
com in? wat u mean??? i was think tht thursday we would visit the skools of kungsholmen and SIS maybe annies too we was talkin bout tht... and then friday we will go to odenplan and pumpen maybe und fussball gespielen and at night we would go mighty crazy :D:D maybe we will crash on sum bench if it is u just gotta be drunk enough...
38 Comments:
just cuz ur jealous!!!! hej by the way im tryin 2 get my female companion to com wit me 2 sverige.
yes yes i know its like classic movie scene wher im gonna hav 2 choose between my friends or her lol! but shes cool so ull prob. like her (if she can come)
Alright, sounds fine...
I have now decided to become a footy coach for my club and I have changed club too the other stuff was too unserious... well wat else ther? oh yea chralle couldnt get das apartment in mine neighbourhood but he is lookin still I have talked to him and he seems to be able to host of elvis...
1 of my regards at I just remembered was we never got to see tht ugly german teacher in her leather pants!!!
im finally on vacations again!! its only one week of but im goin to the beach wit crap lots of pple its gonna be awesome
hej but we need a house... cuz othrwise my mutter wont let me go!! so we need someone ยด(matthew, chralle etc...)
goin 2 my gf's house 2mrw nite... hehe
yea but i really gotta no soon
OK ill call chralle before next friday... and while u get pussy prob. tomorow I for decide to say no to pussy last night!! I dont know wat I was think, reckon it was because Id rather score her friend, but still! and so I denied her when she asked me if I wanted to fuck her! luckily i made out with her friend later and then this bich fight began :D hehe
bitches fighting over you?? haha yea rit!
jst jkin
yo i need 2 no
I just called chralle and he said he would call me soon with the answer
good good
soo wat happend at ur gf house?
did not go... too much footie, and she aint my gf, we just went out a few times, and i got bored of her so to speak lolllllll.. well anyway u talk 2 chralle?
ohh ok... naah he hasnt called yet... I aplied to the job as footy manager 2day :D i will get the result next wednesday
jou seriously man... talk 2 him!!! fuck just got bak from the 90's training, playin wit them 2mrw... haha
Oh and a thing u shuld take into practice:
I hav started to collect my loose coinage for alcohol, cigarettes, and snus... so far i got like 13euro so like 120-130 kr...
and this money is put forth for the swedish trip, so we'll all hav like a huge deposit 4 the things we need
hehe at the moment I have a fortune of 11 kr.. so I dunno wat im gonna do bout buyin alcohol... and chralle says we cant sleep with him but he will talk to max he might let the 3 of us sleep there
ohh and wat days are we talkin?
btw u hear the danish striker talent took Forsells place in Birmingham hehe
haha really? fukin dane.. oh well
Ok but i really gotta no! i got like 26 euro in my deposit now hahahaaha... and its all gonna b in a huge pot 4 us all (if others contribute)
ok kool..
hey konsta could we go friday in week 41 and then till like sat week 42 because chralle has to go home tht saturday sooo it would be better if we went straight wen we get off friday.
i get off wednesday...
i get off wednesday...
ohhh well we just gonna have to go then.. can u sleep at matts then? wednesday and thursday? then we will just crash at maxes all the other days? (im sleepin at christians, but he cant have 2 ppl ova at a time :S) but we will just be in town till midnight on skool nights and then we will go to our seperate homes... is tht alright matt? and konsta?
lets just see wat max says, cuz then we hav no time 2 com in
com in? wat u mean??? i was think tht thursday we would visit the skools of kungsholmen and SIS maybe annies too we was talkin bout tht... and then friday we will go to odenplan and pumpen maybe und fussball gespielen and at night we would go mighty crazy :D:D maybe we will crash on sum bench if it is u just gotta be drunk enough...
yo wat was maxs email again?
sounds good... omg i hav never been as drunk as i was yesterday, and how i got home, i hav no idea...
it is maxibil@hotmail.com
and ur parents knows u drink now konsta or were u just takin a walk on the wild side?
haha havnt read these in ages, but ive been updated a bit thru msn...
we ppl in sweden still go 2 school on wens-fri (dunno but i think so) so i dunno how thts gonna work :S
btw this reuinion is gonna pwn cant wait 2 week 42!!
oh yeah btw again, I got sooo drunk yesterday!
finally the parties in KuG start showing up ;D
i wuld think they no, but im still like not allowed to or sumthing...
ive partied every day of this week since monday
okdoki..
soo oskar u a chick magnet yet :D
hahah nice...
yea oskar?
yeah i think i am, got it goin on with this 1 chick from friday :D
dunno what extent but we doin sumthin simmilar to tht on friday this friday :P so ill c!
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Post a Comment
<< Home